- BD Accuri flow cytometers are the world’s most widely cited personal flow cytometers. They are used daily in a wide range of applications, from immunology and cell biology to cancer research, aquatic research, bioprocessing, biofuels development, and synthetic biology. Their operational simplicity makes them accessible not only to technical experts and trained researchers, but also to new users such as graduate and undergraduate students.
- The BD Accuri C6 Plus is equipped with a blue and red laser, two light scatter detectors, and four fluorescence detectors with optical filters optimized for the detection of many popular fluorochromes, including FITC, PE, PerCP-Cy™5.5, and APC, as well as newer polymer dyes such as BD Horizon Brilliant™ Blue 515. The BD Accuri C6 Plus can also analyze many variants of fluorescent proteins, such as GFP, YFP, and mCherry.
- 7.2-decade dynamic range (16 million channels of digital data)
- Highly sensitive: MESF <75 (FITC) and <50 (PE)
- Non-pressurized peristaltic pump system + Event rates up to 10,000 events per second
- Supports sample collection from multiple sources, including 12 x 75-mm (or smaller) sample tubes
- Uses laboratory-grade water as sheath fluid + Dimensions (H x W x D): 11 x 14.75 x 16.5 in (27.9 x 37.5 x 41.9 cm)
- Weight: 30 lb (13.6 kg)