- Optional models:
- Rotor-Gene Q 2plex
- Rotor-Gene Q 2plex HRM (High Resolution Melt)
- Rotor-Gene Q 5plex
- Rotor-Gene Q 5plex HRM (High Resolution Melt)
- Rotor-Gene Q 6plex
- With up to 6 channels spanning UV to infrared wavelengths, the cycler delivers the widest optical range currently available.
- Excitation sources: High energy light-emitting diodes;
- Detector: Photomultiplier;
- Temperature uniformity: ±0.02°C (Standard deviation)
- Temperature accuracy: ±0.5°C
- Temperature range: 35 – 99°C
- Typical run time: 40 cycles in 45–60 minutes with QIAGEN Rotor-Gene Kits (detection method dependent)
Real-time PCR cycler
Model: Rotor-gene Q
Supplier: Qiagen – Germany
Warranty: 12 months
Quantitative, real-time PCR is a precision science that places high demands on the instrument, chemistry, and software. High thermal and optical uniformity, short equilibration times, and fast ramping rates are critical for precise and rapid quantitative analysis. Sensitivity, speed, and specificity are also highly dependent on the performance of the DNA polymerase and reaction components.
QIAGEN’s real-time PCR cycler, the Rotor-Gene Q, combines multiple optimized design features to provide the outstanding performance and reliable results that your research demands.