· Paediatrics/Neonatal transfontanelle
· Small parts (breast, thyroid, testes, etc)
ADVANCE IMAGING CAPABILITIES:
HI Com: real-time image compounding
HI Rez+: Real-time tissue adaptive filter
Technology to support diagnostic imaging
Silky Image Processing (SIP)
Advanced Measurement Features:
· Automatic Measurement of Intima-Media Thickness (IMT)
· eFLOW, High spatial resolution produces an accurate display of blood flow confined within the vessel walls, even in fine vessels.
· Auto Trace
· Tissue Doppler Imaging ITDI)
· Dual gate Doppler: Makes it possible to observe Doppler waveforms from two locations simultaneously. This enables LV diastolic performance indications, such as the E/e’ Ratio, to be meassured during the same heartbeat.
· 2D Tissue Tracking (2DTT), Speckle tracking technique that quantifies and analyzer movement of the entire left ventricle or local movement of the myocardium.
· Free Angular M-mode (FAM): M-mode can be display using any cursor orientation, enabling the comparison of wall motion or value excursion from multiple angles in the same heartbeat.