- Paediatrics/Neonatal transfontanelle
- Small parts (breast, thyroid, testes, etc)
ADVANCE IMAGING CAPABILITIES:
- HI Com: real-time image compounding
- HI Rez+: Real-time tissue adaptive filter
- Technology to support diagnostic imaging
- Silky Image Processing (SIP)
- Compound Imaging
- Transducer Lineup
Advanced Measurement Features:
- Automatic Measurement of Intima-Media Thickness (IMT)
- eFLOW, High spatial resolution produces an accurate display of blood flow confined within the vessel walls, even in fine vessels.
- Auto Trace
- Tissue Doppler Imaging ITDI)
- Dual gate Doppler: Makes it possible to observe Doppler waveforms from two locations simultaneously. This enables LV diastolic performance indications, such as the E/e’ Ratio, to be meassured during the same heartbeat.
- 2D Tissue Tracking (2DTT), Speckle tracking technique that quantifies and analyzer movement of the entire left ventricle or local movement of the myocardium.
- Free Angular M-mode (FAM): M-mode can be display using any cursor orientation, enabling the comparison of wall motion or value excursion from multiple angles in the same heartbeat.